Sponsorship, Support & Exhibit Information
OARSI relies on sponsorship support to help us achieve our mission and strategic goals. In addition, your support will help your organization gain visibility, and solidify your image as a thought leader and an organization that is making a difference in research, prevention, and treatment of OA.
As a World Congress supporter, you’ll receive recognition in or on the following:
- 2023 World Congress Website
- OARSI Website
- Congress-Related Emails
- Pocket Program Book
- World Congress Meeting Signage
- Opening Keynote Address
Sponsorship, Exhibit & Support Opportunities
With our extensive lineup of World Congress sponsorship, networking, educational, and support opportunities, you’re sure to find options that align with your marketing goals, complement your organization’s strategic vision, and help you stay within budget.
2023 Sponsorship & Exhibit Prospectus
2023 World Congress Exhibit Hall Hours (Subject to change)
- Friday, March 17th, from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (MST Mountain Standard Time)
- Friday, March 17th, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, March 18th,10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday, March 19th,10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday, March 19th, 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Exhibitors are entitled to two Exhibit Hall Staff Badge/Registrations per 10'x10' exhibit space assigned.
Additional Exhibit Hall registration badges may be purchased for an additional fee.
- All booths are 10' x 10' or multiples thereof
Each exhibit space also includes the following:
- 8’ High Backwall drape- BLUE/WHITE and 3’ High Blue Siderail drape
- Company name
- Linked logo
- 100-word description on the OARSI World Congress website
- Exhibit listing in our Pocket Program and Congress Mobile App
View the Exhibit Rules & Regulations
For more information, click HERE.
Interested in learning how you can reach our audience and become a World Congress Sponsor, Supporter, or Exhibitor?
Dana Groves, Industry Relations Manager
Schedule a call with me on my Calendar