Late Breaking Abstract Submission
Call for Late Breaking Abstracts is Open NOW!
The Osteoarthritis Research Society International invites you to submit your research for an in-person poster presentation at the OARSI 2023 World Congress on Osteoarthritis to be held in Denver, Colorado.
The submission period will close on January 18, 2023, at 11:59 PM EST. Click HERE for submission guidelines.
Abstract Submission Categories
- Advanced technologies in OA (AI, machine learning, virtual reality, nanotechnology, lab-on-a-chip, organoids, single cell analysis, etc)
- Beyond hip and knee OA (Spine, hand, ankle, etc.)
- Biomarkers in OA
- Biomechanics & Gait
- Mechanistic studies of OA (Cell signaling, Ageing, Inflammation, Cytokines, Matrix Biology, Cell-Cell interactions, Mechanobiology, etc)
- Clinical Aspects & Outcomes in OA
- Early stage OA and Prevention
- Emerging Therapeutics (stem cells, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, exosome, precision medicine, new targets, etc)
- Epidemiology and Health Economics
- Imaging for OA
- Involvement of other tissues and organs in OA ( Beyond the Joint: Nervous System, Gut, Heart, Brain, etc)
- Joint related tissues (cartilage, bone, synovium, meniscus, muscle, etc)
- Metabolism in OA
- Multi-Omics investigations of OA (Epigenetics, Genomics, Proteomics, Transcriptomics, Metabolomics, etc)
- Pain: Clinical aspects
- Pain: Mechanistic Insights
- Rehabilitation Medicine, Implementation Research and Health Services
- Therapeutic Challenges; Non-Pharmacological
- Therapeutic Challenges; Pharmacological
Abstract categories are included on the homepage of the submission site as well as above. Please review these categories prior to submitting your abstract to ensure you are submitting your work into the proper category.
- Please do not include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- Word count limit: 5,000 characters (figures/images account for 100 characters)
- Cost of Submission: $35 per abstract
- Please note that accepted Late Breaking Abstracts will be published in the May 2023 issue of the Osteoarthritis and Cartilage Journal.