The 2023 OARSI World Congress on Osteoarthritis will take place at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel in Denver, Colorado. OARSI has conveniently secured a discounted rate for our congress attendees at the Sheraton.
- Single/Double Occupancy room: $219 plus taxes & fees.
- Room Rates shown do not include 15.75% Occupancy Tax (subject to change). Total room charges will include all room fees and taxes.
How to Reserve a Room
- OARSI is providing discounted hotel rates if you book at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel. The deadline to book with the discounted rate is February 21, 2023, or when the block fills up, whichever occurs first.
- We are now accepting hotel reservations for our upcoming event. Through this website, you can book, modify or cancel your hotel reservations at any time and receive updated information about the event. Visit HERE to make a reservation.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com.
Hotel Contact Information
- Phone: 303-893-3333
- Toll Free: 1-888-627-8405
For more information about the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, please visit HERE.
Benefits of Booking in the Block
- It connects you directly to the meeting. The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel is the official headquarters hotel, where all sessions of the meeting will take place.
- It saves money. OARSI has negotiated special group rates that are guaranteed.
- It maximizes your networking opportunities. As the official congress hotels, staying at one of these properties will keep you connected to your peers and colleagues, even after sessions have ended.
- You will be supporting the conference. Meeting space rental and future room rates are based on in-the-block bookings, helping to keep the overall cost of registration lower. Future cost savings for all depends on strong in-the-block bookings.
- You may cancel your reservation for no charge until 48 hours before arrival.
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
OARSI has been made aware of a variety of service providers calling from different locations. These companies claim to assist in hotel bookings and accommodations for annual conferences. Please note that these companies do not represent OARSI, nor does OARSI authorize them to use its names or logo. DO NOT provide your credit card information or any details to anyone calling you in reference to hotel bookings for the OARSI Annual Meeting unless it is OARSI Meetings Staff or Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel personnel confirming a reservation you made personally. OARSI cannot guarantee that any reservation made through any third party will actually be made or if the hotel will honor these reservations. In order to ensure a secure transaction, we strongly encourage you to please make all hotel reservations for the OARSI World Congress directly through the link provided on the OARSI website.